Overall I would say my Preliminary Task went well this was the first time I had used a voice-over and montage element this led to a few challenges. Cutting the rushes precisely to the beat I found to be hard and frustrating. At the start there is one beat of the song that I missed and I aim to clear this up for my main task Right here at the 4-second mark the beat drops and I could not figure out how to sync the music up with the first shot without messing up the rest of them. I also found that the different volume levels needed took me by surprise I haven't really edited voiceovers before and found myself cutting and changing the volume of all the soundtracks quite a lot this was a lot of trial and error. Teachers Advice the title is too long cut in half spelling error in title level of voiceover needs to be brought up to be the same as the music. cropping of photos could be better more images have a montage of Alex Eubank I am really ple...
how fitness influences target young age demographic when I was doing some research I found that most people felt pressured by fitness content creators on social media platforms to get in better shape. almost 80% of young people feel pressure from social media to change the way they look. https://business.yougov.com/content/42272-gb-comparing-yourself-fitness-influencers-and-how-
This is the magazine for my interview on my documentary, I was inspired by Men's Health magazine, particularly a double-page spread interview with Mark Ronson.
Comments
Post a Comment